Shame on the NFL

Posted by: Stash

Shame on the NFL - 04/05/17 12:51 AM

But, the NFL ignores so much. Shame.
Posted by: Brit

Re: Shame on the NFL - 04/05/17 01:31 AM

Originally Posted By: Stash

I readily agree. The NFL is far too tolerant of deviant/criminal behavior from their players.
Posted by: Strider

Re: Shame on the NFL - 04/05/17 02:41 AM

The Seahawks could use a new back up QB.

Re: Shame on the NFL - 04/05/17 08:36 PM

I'd like having Kap.

Re: Shame on the NFL - 04/05/17 08:37 PM

Originally Posted By: Brit

I readily agree. The NFL is far too tolerant of deviant/criminal behavior from their players.

I agree, yet don't want to associate Kap's protests with "deviant/criminal behavior."

Re: Shame on the NFL - 04/05/17 10:25 PM

I agree, yet don't want to associate Kap's protests with "deviant/criminal behavior."

He has a right to do as he pleases and so do the football fans who are choosing not to attend his games as a result of his actions.

Re: Shame on the NFL - 04/06/17 02:02 AM

He has a right to do as he pleases and so do the football fans who are choosing not to attend his games as a result of his actions.

Unquestionably. But, his actions were neither deviant nor criminal. And, economic boycotts are free speech.

Re: Shame on the NFL - 04/06/17 08:38 PM

Unquestionably. But, his actions were neither deviant nor criminal. And, economic boycotts are free speech.

No disagreement from me.